Dear Fellow Property Investor,
Have you always wanted to get into property….but never dared?
If you’ve always wanted to get into property but have wondered whether you can really do it, or wondered if you can even afford it, then please read on, because I’m going to show you exactly how you can, even if you currently have little or no experience, and even if you have little or no money!
And all by using a simple but powerful process used by many, if not all, successful property investors.
Would You Like to Own Property For Financial Security, or Perhaps Even Financial Freedom?
Perhaps you’ve always liked the idea of buy one or two properties to supplement your income, or to supplement your pension?
Perhaps you liked the idea of just buying a property or two and watching them go up in value and increasing your wealth and financial security.
Or perhaps you have more aggressive plans and can see that buying property could be a way for you to “sack your boss” and escape the mundane or stressful job?
There’s no doubt that if you buy the right properties in the right way you can easily achieve all of that and more. But perhaps, for whatever reason, you’ve just never done it – perhaps you didn’t really believe that you could?
Financial Security Starts with Buying the First Property!
Of course, the problem is, if you don’t buy property, IF YOU DON’T BUY YOUR FIRST PROPERTY, you’ll never realise those dreams or ambitions.
Realising those dreams and ambitions always starts with buying your first property, but that’s the point where many would-be investors get stuck, frustrated and wondering what would have happened, and how their lives might have changed, if they had just pushed themselves a little bit further to ‘do it’.
So I’m Going to Show You Step-by-Step How You Can Buy Your First Property
If you don’t want that to happen to you, let me show you, step by step, how to buy Your First (buy to let) Investment Property.
Who Am I and Why Should You Listen To Me?
But first, let me tell you why you should invest 10 minutes of your time listening to me.
My name is Peter Jones, Chartered Surveyor, author and property investor, and over the last 20 years I’ve bought over 100 properties, mainly to keep to rent out, and I’ve developed a simple, step by step process which I’m going to share with you, and which you can use to buy your first (buy to let) investment property.
This process will allow you to buy with confidence, knowing you are buying the right property in the right place and, perhaps more importantly, in the right way.
You CAN Do This- This Doesn’t Have to Be An Impossible Dream!
This process will allow you to always find, buy and cash-flow the RIGHT properties (many would-be investors actually buy the wrong properties and only find out when it’s too late), EVEN if you are starting with Little or NO MONEY of your own.
But before I do, let me ask you a question.
Why is it so hard, sometimes, to do the very things we know we should do, and which could change our lives and our families lives forever?
I’ll Help You NOT to Fall Into Either of The Two Property Traps
Over the last 20 years that I’ve been investing in property I’ve met many, many property investors and would be property investor’s and I have come to realise that there are two equal and opposite dangers:
Either thinking property investing is too easy; or
thinking property investing is too hard.
Thinking it’s too easy because “Surely it’s like buying my own home?” – except NO, it isn’t, it ISN’T anything like buying your own home because YOU are not going to live in it. Thinking that investing is the same as buying a home and being blasé is one reason why many would-be investors get it all wrong from the start – with dire consequences.
Thinking it’s too hard, because ‘we don’t know what we don’t know’ and the idea of spending large amounts of money, and of dealing with banks, solicitors, brokers and agents just seems overwhelming if you’re not used to it – not to mention that if you do get it all wrong and buy the WRONG property you might lose everything – we’ll think more about that in a moment and why catastrophic thinking like that is wrong, but if we’re not careful we can all do it.
Or it might just be a case of “I’d love to do it, but I don’t know where to start”.
The First Property IS The Hardest – Which Is Why I Will Give You All The Information You Need to Buy With Confidence
Either way, I know from mentoring and consulting with dozens of would be property investors that buying THE FIRST PROPERTY IS THE HARDEST.
BUT IT GET’S EASIER 🙂
One thing I’ve noticed and which stops people from being successful in property is the FEAR of buying that first property.
Here are some of things that hold would-be property investors back:
Many of us assume we need to have lots of money of our own to get started in property – this isn’t true and I’m going to show you why, and what you can do if you are started with little or even NO money.
Perhaps it’s the fear of making a mistake?
Perhaps it’s the fear of losing money?
Perhaps it’s because buying another property is daunting – after all, even a relatively cheap property is expensive and will cost us tens of thousands of pounds?
Perhaps it’s because we assume that we have to find the ‘perfect deal’ and we don’t know how to do that?
Perhaps it’s not knowing how to choose the right type of property, or the right area to buy in, or how to deal with banks, agents and mortgage brokers?
Perhaps it all just sounds TOO HARD!
Perhaps that’s why many would be property investors give up before they start.
I Will De-Mystify The Entire Process And Show You How to Do It In Easy Steps
That’s why I want to demystify the whole process for you and take you step-by-step through everything you need to do to buy your first (buy to let) investment property.
And the GREAT news is, once you have bought your first property, you’ll find the second one so much easier and there’ll be NO STOPPING YOU!
Here’s How I Will Show You
In The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property I will show you the full A to Z of buying your first (buy to let) investment property including:
- Why you need to ‘decide to do it’ – it might sound obvious but the sooner you start the sooner you’ll succeed. Many would-be property investors don’t even get this far 🙁
- Why “not knowing what you don’t know” ISN’T a reason NOT to take action, and how you can get all the knowledge you need (it’s actually all contained in
The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property
- Why you don’t need to save for years to buy your first (buy to let) investment property, and why it’s always better to use someone else’s money (even if we do have it) – by the way, even if you have limited funds, or even no money at all, I’m going to show you how you can start anyway! This was the situation I was in when I first started, but I didn’t let it stop me.
- Nine common fears that hold many would-be investors back, and how to overcome them
- One simple way to get around the recent tax changes which many buy to let investors either don’t know about or are ignoring (to their cost) – you might have heard that “buy to let is dead” but that’s simply NOT TRUE
- Four reasons why YOU should “do” property and how making that decision can change your life (for the better) – BUT it all starts with BUYING YOUR FIRST PROPERTY
- One question you must ask yourself BEFORE you start, and why the answer to that question will decide what to buy and where to buy it – think you already know? You might be surprised!
- Why going to the estate agents first is a dumb move – believe it or not there’s a much better way to get started, and I’ll show you what it is
- Who you need to talk to first along with four questions to ask them which will make finding the right properties so simple you’ll wonder why hardly any investors have thought to do this.
- How to choose your investment area and why it doesn’t always make sense to buy locally – in fact, it often makes sense to buy away from your local area – I’ll show you why and HOW
- Why you should ALWAYS ignore the asking price when you make an offer, and how to decide what price will work for you
- How to negotiate to give yourself the best chance of achieving that price
- One key question to ask EVERY estate agent which will help you to unearth bargain properties at discounted prices – this is so simple, but so, so powerful
- How to cope with the recent changes to Stamp Duty (Land Tax) and how to make sure your figures still ‘stack’
- How to raise all the finance you need and what the bank will really be looking for when they decide to lend to you
- Why having a good mortgage broker will make all the difference and why they are worth their weight in gold to you
- The ‘boring’ bit most would-be investors ignore but which is crucial if you want to get a positive cash-flow from your property
- How to make sure that you don’t just create yourself another job (this is very important if you want to use property to ‘sack your boss’)
And much, much more.
Everything you Need to Know Step-by-Step
The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property is six modules of on-line video tutorials that take you step-by-step through the entire buying process:
It shows you why you DON’T need loads of your own money to get started
It shows you how to raise the finance you need to buy your property and why this is EASIER than you think (yes – you need to know this EVEN IF you are in the happy position of being a cash-buyer)
How to decide on the right property investing strategy to achieve your (financial) goals
How to decide which type of property is right for you and your strategy
Where to find the properties that are ‘right’ for you
How to let and manage your property to achieve maximum cash-flow
How to assemble the team who will help you to achieve this
I think you get the idea, I will show you everything you need to know to get you started, NOW! So you can immediately go and buy your first (buy to let) investment property with complete confidence.
So let me ask you, what’s holding you back?
If you want to change your life please enroll now on The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property by clicking on the link below and within a few minutes you can be working your way through the first tutorial, knowing you are taking the first steps to being a successful property investor.
I’m sure that you’ll be delighted with The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property, and that you won’t need the guarantee, but it’s there anyway meaning you can enroll risk free and with total confidence.
So to get started with The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property, and to discover the step by step process for buying your first (buy to let) investment property, please click the link below.
So Don’t Miss Out – Now Is The Time To Take Action
Remember, the only real mistake in life is doing nothing, so enroll now on The Quick Start Guide to Buying (the right) Investment Property and take a massive step towards the success you deserve.
So do it now!!
Here’s to successful property investing
(ex) Chartered Surveyor, Author & Property Investor
PS. If you’ve always wanted to get into property but didn’t know how, or couldn’t bring yourself to take the plunge because you were lacking confidence or felt overwhelmed, let me take you through the exact step-by-step process used by most successful property investors
PPS. Enroll now and I’ll show you how you can buy your first property, so you can build your financial security and your financial freedom in property.