Making money renovating property can be easy … but only if you know what you are doing! A lot of people think they can make money by renovating property …until they try it!
With the popularity of TV programmes like “Property Ladder” and “Homes under the hammer” it seems like every one wants to try their hand at property renovating.
And on the face of it, that’s a good idea. After all, it can be highly profitable.
But the shocking truth is that very few renovators actually make any money from it! Worse still, many lose money.
But by using a few simple but powerful techniques you can guarantee yourself a profit every time.
I’ve been renovating property since 1995, either to keep and rent out, or to sell-on at a profit.
I’ve literally lost count of how many houses and flats I’ve renovated but at the moment, at any one time, I’ll usually have 3 or 4 projects on the go.
I want to share my experience and knowledge with you so you can save time and do the things that work, and avoid the things that don’t.
In this brief report I’ll give you ten of my top tips on how to renovate property and make a profit including:
- How you can accurately assess the profitability of a project before you start, and work out to the penny how much you should make
- Why doing the work yourself is often a false economy
- The unseen interest charges you need to account for
- 12 things you need to have on site to keep your contractors happy
- Why it’s important to get the contractors on site in right order – an obvious one but something that’s often overlooked in the excitement of getting the job done
And other little titbits based on my 18 years of renovating property for profit.
If you’re serious about renovating property for profit then for less than the price of a pint of beer let me help you to get off to a flying start and give yourself the best possible chance of a successful outcome every time.
And when you buy and download your copy of Ten Top Tips For Property Renovation Profits I’ll show you how you can receive more property ebooks from me, free, as a bonus and as a thank you from me.
So please buy and download your copy now.
Here’s to successful property investing
Peter Jones B.Sc FRICS
Chartered Surveyor, author and property investor